Torqeedo OEM 29.6v 8s8p 18ah 532wh Module for salvage
Here are 8s8p packs from Torqeedo. These actually cost $899.00 new but we are salvaging the batteries in them. They contain 64 Sony US18650V3 2250mah 18650 lithium ion cells inside. You are basically getting 47 cent cells that are 10a rated, perfect for ebikes and many other applications. The enclosure might be cracked or broken. This is basically just for salvaging the cells. At this price you can't go wrong. The BMS is proprietary so you can't reuse it. Some wiring and connectors can also be salvaged from these. The cells have a pool of glue holding them in place so if you want to salvage the cells you can but you will have to rewrap the cells since prying the cells out of the glue will rip the cell wrapper. You can see the glue in the 3rd photo. Its possible the cells might be out of balance. We are selling these at a salvage price and it is likely that every pack can be salvaged in the 8s8p configuration but its not guaranteed.
- Nominal Capacity: 2250mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Rated Capacity: 2150mAh (0.2C discharge)
- Capacity at 1C: 2137mAh (average capacity)
- Capacity at 10C: 2189mAh (average capacity)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Cycle Performance: 88% Min. of Initial capacity at 500 cycles(5A discharge)
- Charge Method: constant current constant voltage
- Charge Up Voltage: 4.2±0.05V
- Charge Current: 2.15A
- Dimensions: 18.35mm(D)*65.10mm(H)
- Weight: Max.44g
- Continuous Max. Discharge Current: 10A
The complete module itself weighs 12 lbs. You can easily open it with a standard security bit you likely have already or you can find a whole set for a few dollars at Harbor Freight.