1 bad cell 14.8v 10ah 148wh Battery Module with BMS 4 cells
These modules have 4x 10ah cells inside in 4s1p configuration. We tested a lot of these packs and they were between 80-90% capacity at 0.2c discharge rate. These packs in particular have 1 cell that is under 1v. It is possible that cell will cycle again but not guaranteed. The other 3 cells are fine. The BMS works on these packs. You can carefully use a solder sucker tool and make sure you don't short the cells when doing that. Keep the packs at an angle so the solder doesn't melt towards the next cell. We are selling these for just $2 per cell for 10ah cells that are mostly testing between 8-9ah. The BMS is a bonus. And if you can rebalance the pack and get it to work again that is an even greater bonus. All cells are guaranteed to have voltage except for 1 cell in each pack as we tested every pack. The 2nd photo shows the BMS with the tab connections. The tabs are just soldered in place.
These are nice, compact, and clean modules that were originally likely used in backup lighting systems.
We tested the BMS at 5a charge and discharge. The wires coming out of the BMS are 20 gauge so they are sized to handle up to 5a.
Module fully charged - 16.8 (4.2v per cell)
Module fully discharged - 11.2v (2.8v per cell)
The information we were able to find online with these packs is below
- Lithium-polymer battery packs with PCM, 14.8V 10Ah
- Nominal capacity: 10Ah at 0.2C discharge
- Nominal voltage: 14.8V
- Thickness: 25.6mm
- Width: 63.1mm
- Length: 203.2mm
- Cell weight: 205g
- Cycle life: ≥300 times
- Maximum discharging current: 2CmA
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 3V
- Impedance: ≤70mΩ
- Operating temperature:
- Discharge:-20 to +60°C
- Charge: 0 to +45°C
- High operation voltage, large starting up power
- High energy density.
- Long cycle life, more than 300 charge/discharge cycles (80% capacity remained)
- Minimal self-discharge, less than 10% monthly
- Wide temperature range, operating from :-20 to +60°C
- Be charged and discharged at anytime because of non-memory
- Environmentally compatible
- High level of safety, vision lithium-ion batteries catch no fire and cause no explosion in breaking experiment, with acupuncture, smash, drop and more
- Digital products: Bluetooth, MP3, P-DVD, cellular phone
- Portable electronics: Apple's iPhone, e-books, notebook computers, LCD light, digital camera, emergency lighting
- Backup power supply, medical device
- Electric bicycles, HEV, EV