Pallet of Mixed Laptop, Ebike, Lifepo4, 18650
You can pick up from our Bensalem, PA location for free or we have excellent freight rates which include residential and lift gate service. We also offer a shipping calculator to estimate your shipping costs so you know the shipping costs up front before bidding. Of course you can always set up your own shipping as well.
Product Weight: 300 lbs
Pallet Weight: 350 lbs
Pallet Dimensions: 48" (D) x 40" (W) x 18" (H)
Here is a nice auction of mostly untested batteries.
There are 8 K2 24v batteries. Those are the only batteries in this lot that were tested. They wont take a charge but you can open them up and recover the 8s lifepo4 BMS units out of them and likely some 26650 Lifepo4 cells can be recovered from them.
There is a box of untested mixed 18650 batteries below.
8 Ebike modules with 18650 cells inside.
Some mixed laptop packs.
Power Blade packs, there are 15 of them. 12v 4s modules. Likely some cells and BMS units to recover from them.
The 6 Phoenix Contact batteries are lead acid and have not been tested. The Phoenix Contact modules you could resell on eBay. If the batteries inside have good voltage that would be a bonus but even if they are not good, you could order the lead acid batteries that fit inside and replace them for resale.
All batteries were recovered from electronic devices.
Also a few modem packs mixed it.
Overall this is a nice lot for someone who likes to build different projects with different types of batteries. You will be able to recover a decent amount of BMS units as well as some cases, cell holders, and wiring.
Please refer to the photos for more details. Again these are untested with the exception of the 8 green K2 24v modules. We get a lot of mixed pallets and it takes too long for us to sort and test so we are creating mixed pallets like these for auction.
1. You must create an account or sign in to place a bid. This is to ensure the integrity of the auction.
2. Popcorn bidding is enabled to eliminate last second bids. If a bid is placed last second the time of the auction will extend for 2 minutes. If you get outbid last second you will have 2 minutes to place another bid.
3. If you win the auction an email will be immediately and automatically sent to you. If you want to set up your own shipping just choose local pickup.
4. The freight quotes in our estimator are tied into our account so they are the actual rates we get. If you win more than 1 auction of course the freight cost per pallet will be cheaper when we combine the shipment into one.
5. Local pickups Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm at 1375b Adams Rd Bensalem, PA. 19020. Weekend pickup by appointment only.
6. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone number is 215-383-9009.
7. All auctions are final and as-is. We do our best to accurately and honestly describe the products in the auction to eliminate guessing and uncertainty.
Our goal is to create a superior auction experience. The ability to calculate freight cost before bidding was a very important feature when some other auction platforms don't offer shipping at all. We also try to palletize similar items and take the time to spot test and give a more detailed description.
Note: If the shipping estimator does not appear below click here. Sometimes our auction app prevents the shipping estimator from loading. The weight of this pallet is noted in the description above for reference.