Pallet of 19x Ebike Batteries
You can pick up from our Bensalem, PA location for free or we have excellent freight rates which include residential and lift gate service. We also offer a shipping calculator to estimate your shipping costs so you know the shipping costs up front before bidding. Of course you can always set up your own shipping as well.
Product Weight: 163 lbs
Pallet Weight: 193 lbs
Pallet Dimensions: 24" (D) x 40" (W) x 24" (H)
This auction is for 19x ebike batteries. The batteries are untested but most of them will have good cells to recover and a BMS. We get a lot of mixed pallets of ebike batteries and we are auctioning them off as is, untested, in lots of 10-20kWh worth of modules. This is a great opportunity to recover lithium cells and BMS units. Sometimes packs will work as is but usually there is a bad row of cells or something. We recommend to break all these down to cell level, capacity test each individual cell, then rebuild into new packs. We have a lot of customer doing this with these types of lots and getting a lot of value recovery. Ebikes usually use batteries with good energy density and power so the cells you recover will be good for a variety of applications.
1. You must create an account or sign in to place a bid. This is to ensure the integrity of the auction.
2. Popcorn bidding is enabled to eliminate last second bids. If a bid is placed last second the time of the auction will extend for 2 minutes. If you get outbid last second you will have 2 minutes to place another bid.
3. If you win the auction an email will be immediately and automatically sent to you. If you want to set up your own shipping just choose local pickup.
4. The freight quotes in our estimator are tied into our account so they are the actual rates we get. If you win more than 1 auction of course the freight cost per pallet will be cheaper when we combine the shipment into one.
5. Local pickups Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm at 1375b Adams Rd Bensalem, PA. 19020. Weekend pickup by appointment only.
6. Our email is email@example.com. Phone number is 215-383-9009.
7. All auctions are final and as-is. We do our best to accurately and honestly describe the products in the auction to eliminate guessing and uncertainty.
Our goal is to create a superior auction experience. The ability to calculate freight cost before bidding was a very important feature when some other auction platforms don't offer shipping at all. We also try to palletize similar items and take the time to spot test and give a more detailed description.