Full Pallet with Hundreds of Lithium Powered Vacuum Cleaners #4
You can pick up from our Bensalem, PA location for free or we have excellent freight rates which include residential and lift gate service. We also offer a shipping calculator to estimate your shipping costs so you know the shipping costs up front before bidding. Of course you can always set up your own shipping as well.
Product Weight: 560 lbs
Pallet Weight: 640 lbs
Pallet Dimensions: 48" (D) x 40" (W) x 48" (H)
This auction is for a full pallet of vacuum cleaners each with an 18650 battery pack, motor, BMS, etc. We got a truckload of these in. A lot of these actually work. There are different brands, most of which use name brand 18650 cells and most are 6s configuration. Of course these are either used or overstock and just the motor and battery parts of the vacuums. You may get some robot vacuums mixed in too. There is a lot of value here not just for the cells, but all the BMS units and cables and motors, this is an awesome lot. There should be close to a thousand cells in this pallet to recover. Also you could probably sell a lot of these units on Ebay, especially the ones that work. We went through a few pallets before and maybe half worked as is and a good percentage of the other half that didn't work took a charge and worked fine. We did not go through this pallet, it is untouched. The majority of the modules will be the handhelds which are super easy to open with just screws. Some pallets don't have the robot versions, some do. The pallet you see in the photo is the pallet you will receive.
1. You must create an account or sign in to place a bid. This is to ensure the integrity of the auction.
2. Popcorn bidding is enabled to eliminate last second bids. If a bid is placed last second the time of the auction will extend for 2 minutes. If you get outbid last second you will have 2 minutes to place another bid.
3. If you win the auction an email will be immediately and automatically sent to you. If you want to set up your own shipping just choose local pickup.
4. The freight quotes in our estimator are tied into our account so they are the actual rates we get. If you win more than 1 auction of course the freight cost per pallet will be cheaper when we combine the shipment into one.
5. Local pickups Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm at 1375b Adams Rd Bensalem, PA. 19020. Weekend pickup by appointment only.
6. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone number is 215-383-9009.
7. All auctions are final and as-is. We do our best to accurately and honestly describe the products in the auction to eliminate guessing and uncertainty.
Our goal is to create a superior auction experience. The ability to calculate freight cost before bidding was a very important feature when some other auction platforms don't offer shipping at all. We also try to palletize similar items and take the time to spot test and give a more detailed description.