97x Good 3.7v 75ah Kokam Cells in Parts/Repair Modules - 26.9kWh
You can pick up from our Bensalem, PA location for free or we have excellent freight rates which include residential and lift gate service. We also offer a shipping calculator to estimate your shipping costs so you know the shipping costs up front before bidding. Of course you can always set up your own shipping as well.
Product Weight: 520 lbs
Pallet Weight: 550 lbs
Pallet Dimensions: 24" (D) x 40" (W) x 24" (H)
This is a great opportunity to recover a lot of good cells out of these modules. Each module had a faulty balancer which caused either the cells to go out of balance or some cells to fully discharge. This lot has 9 complete 14s modules with a total of 126 cells. Note the picture shows 8, we had an extra one we added so there are 9 now. Each cell is 3.7v 75ah. We have not tested for capacity and these are used modules but you should get some good capacity out of them. You should test every cell then rebuild them into packs of cells with similar capacity. These modules break down very easily and you can rebuild them easily too. Each cell has it's own plastic enclosure and the tabs are bolted down so you don't have to cut any tabs. In this lot you will get:
97 cells with voltage
29 cells discharged
1. You must create an account or sign in to place a bid. This is to ensure the integrity of the auction.
2. Popcorn bidding is enabled to eliminate last second bids. If a bid is placed last second the time of the auction will extend for 2 minutes. If you get outbid last second you will have 2 minutes to place another bid.
3. If you win the auction an email will be immediately and automatically sent to you. If you want to set up your own shipping just choose local pickup.
4. The freight quotes in our estimator are tied into our account so they are the actual rates we get. If you win more than 1 auction of course the freight cost per pallet will be cheaper when we combine the shipment into one.
5. Local pickups Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm at 1375b Adams Rd Bensalem, PA. 19020. Weekend pickup by appointment only.
6. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone number is 215-383-9009.
7. All auctions are final and as-is. We do our best to accurately and honestly describe the products in the auction to eliminate guessing and uncertainty.
Our goal is to create a superior auction experience. The ability to calculate freight cost before bidding was a very important feature when some other auction platforms don't offer shipping at all. We also try to palletize similar items and take the time to spot test and give a more detailed description.