72x Anton Bauer Gold Mount 14.4v 6.3ah 91wh Lithium - 6.55kWh #2
You can pick up from our Bensalem, PA location for free or we have excellent freight rates which include residential and lift gate service. We also offer a shipping calculator to estimate your shipping costs so you know the shipping costs up front before bidding. Of course you can always set up your own shipping as well.
Product Weight: 130 lbs
Pallet Weight: 180 lbs
Pallet Dimensions: 48" (D) x 40" (W) x 12" (H)
Here is a great auction for you to make money on. These batteries in working condition are going for around $110 each on ebay. They are very simple batteries and I know our customers know how to repair them. It is a basic 12 cell 4s3p 14.4v battery. These modules were mostly returns. They are Anton Bauer Gold Mount batteries. Check them out on eBay and Google you will see these sell very well. The module we opened for the photos the cells were all sitting around 2.8v so it is possible a lot of these all have good cells inside. Perhaps a balance charge will get them working again. Some even show that they are working. To open them you want to get a flat head screw driver and pry the 4 tabs, there are also 2 locking tabs on the sizes when you pry open one side just hit the locking tabs with the screw driver and it will pop open. Usually we recommend to just recover the cells inside but these modules are likely worth ordering the charger for the units, properly testing them, then selling them. The cells are 2100mah Sanyo lithium ion 18650 cells. The good model with the grey insulator ring. Even if some have bad cells inside you can rebuild most of these as long as the BMS units are not bad. I think someone who puts time into these will be able to get most working again but that is not guaranteed.
I know a lot of our customers have the knowledge, basic tools, and skills to make money repairing batteries and this would be one of those lots that could be very valuable to the right person and you could make some good money. Just make sure you properly test them before selling them, some might appear to be good but then won't work on the device so to limit any returns your best chance is to find the charger and the device they power and actually test them that way. You could even buy the charger and the device then sell it after using them for your testing. There's a potential to repair the ones with a bad cell or bad circuit board and the ones that work as is just sell after testing them. Could potentially sell these thousands. We did not test these modules and we are auctioning them as we got them in. None have been opened other than the 1 we took for a photo. We will not be competing against you so don't worry. Only 2 pallets of these on auction and a 3rd pallet with some mixed in but that's all we have.
1. You must create an account or sign in to place a bid. This is to ensure the integrity of the auction.
2. Popcorn bidding is enabled to eliminate last second bids. If a bid is placed last second the time of the auction will extend for 2 minutes. If you get outbid last second you will have 2 minutes to place another bid.
3. If you win the auction an email will be immediately and automatically sent to you. If you want to set up your own shipping just choose local pickup.
4. The freight quotes in our estimator are tied into our account so they are the actual rates we get. If you win more than 1 auction of course the freight cost per pallet will be cheaper when we combine the shipment into one.
5. Local pickups Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm at 1375b Adams Rd Bensalem, PA. 19020. Weekend pickup by appointment only.
6. Our email is email@example.com. Phone number is 215-383-9009.
7. All auctions are final and as-is. We do our best to accurately and honestly describe the products in the auction to eliminate guessing and uncertainty.
Our goal is to create a superior auction experience. The ability to calculate freight cost before bidding was a very important feature when some other auction platforms don't offer shipping at all. We also try to palletize similar items and take the time to spot test and give a more detailed description.