35x Lectric 48v 13s 480-499wh Untested Batteries - 17kWh
You can pick up from our Bensalem, PA location for free or we have excellent freight rates which include residential and lift gate service. We also offer a shipping calculator to estimate your shipping costs so you know the shipping costs up front before bidding. Of course you can always set up your own shipping as well.
Product Weight: 225 lbs
Pallet Weight: 265 lbs
Pallet Dimensions: 24" (D) x 40" (W) x 30" (H)
This auction is for 35x Lectric 48v 13s batteries with a BMS and enclosure. These are untested however many of the batteries will work.
Most were recovered from working fleets or returns.
Note: the keys are not included however you can easily bypass the lock. Remove the 4 screws off the triangle shaped end to gain access to the wires. You will see 2 wires going to the lock. Simply connect those 2 wires together. The lock is very simple. When the key is "on" those 2 wires are connected in the circuit. When the key is "off" the 2 wires are disconnected. Simply take off those 2 wires connected to the lock and connect them together. Then the BMS will be "on". You can add your own on/off button or lock if you want. The BMS will function like normal. The lock is only there to keep someone from stealing your ebike, it does not stop the BMS from functioning.
The majority of cells will be good for reuse. Also the enclosure, BMS, and cell holders you will be able to recover as well. A good percentage of the packs will charge and discharge just fine, the rest you will be able to get a lot of value from as well.
As you can see in the other photos these packs either have 13s4p 18650 name brand cells or 13s2p with 21700 cells of the same brands. The packs range from 48v 9.6ah to 48v 10.4ah.
These are being sold as is with no guarantees however a few months ago we processed about 400 of these and around 75% were good as is and the rest still had a lot of good cells inside.
The BMS is likely as 15a BMS but that is not confirmed.
Overall there is a ton of value in this lot and it's likely you will get a lot of batteries that are good for reuse and the ones that are not good for reuse you can likely recover a lot of good cells.
We did not go through this lot and pick out the good ones. You are getting them unsorted and untouched.
These could be great for a variety of applications including solar storage. If you are in the eBike business this could be one of the most valuable auctions you will find for quality products like this. This is not an off-brand junk lot, it's a reputable company that uses genuine name brand cells.
1. You must create an account or sign in to place a bid. This is to ensure the integrity of the auction.
2. Popcorn bidding is enabled to eliminate last second bids. If a bid is placed last second the time of the auction will extend for 2 minutes. If you get outbid last second you will have 2 minutes to place another bid.
3. If you win the auction an email will be immediately and automatically sent to you. If you want to set up your own shipping just choose local pickup.
4. The freight quotes in our estimator are tied into our account so they are the actual rates we get. If you win more than 1 auction of course the freight cost per pallet will be cheaper when we combine the shipment into one.
5. Local pickups Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm at 1375b Adams Rd Bensalem, PA. 19020. Weekend pickup by appointment only.
6. Our email is email@example.com. Phone number is 215-383-9009.
7. All auctions are final and as-is. We do our best to accurately and honestly describe the products in the auction to eliminate guessing and uncertainty.
Our goal is to create a superior auction experience. The ability to calculate freight cost before bidding was a very important feature when some other auction platforms don't offer shipping at all. We also try to palletize similar items and take the time to spot test and give a more detailed description.