20x Saft SPH220 Ni-CD 1.2v 220ah 5.28kWh #1
You can pick up from our Bensalem, PA location for free or we have excellent freight rates which include residential and lift gate service. We also offer a shipping calculator to estimate your shipping costs so you know the shipping costs up front before bidding. Of course you can always set up your own shipping as well.
Product Weight: 620 lbs
Pallet Weight: 652 lbs
Pallet Dimensions: 33" (D) x 38" (W) x 18" (H)
This auction is for 20x Saft SPH220 Ni-CD batteries. These were used as backup starting power and have a ton of life left in them. Perfect for solar storage.
These can push very high amps if needed. Temperatures from –58°F to +158°F.
All batteries are full and resting around 1.28v per cell.
Ni-CD does not require a BMS. You can use 10 in series to make a 12v battery and 20 in series to make a 24v battery.
Most of the power of Ni-CD is stored between 1 and 1.45v per cell. Nominal voltage of a Ni-CD cell is 1.2v. That's why 10 in series makes a perfect 12v battery. These are very popular for use in telecom and solar storage.
With this lot you can make a 12v 440ah 5.28kWh or a 24v 220ah 5.28kWh battery.
You will need M12-1.5 nuts for these.
Each cell is 8" x 6.5" x 13.4"
The electrolyte used in NiCad batteries is a 30 percent solution of potassium hydroxide (KOH) in distilled water. These batteries are already full so they are good but just so you know in the future you can restore these by flushing them out then refilling again.
1. You must create an account or sign in to place a bid. This is to ensure the integrity of the auction.
2. Popcorn bidding is enabled to eliminate last second bids. If a bid is placed last second the time of the auction will extend for 2 minutes. If you get outbid last second you will have 2 minutes to place another bid.
3. If you win the auction an email will be immediately and automatically sent to you. If you want to set up your own shipping just choose local pickup.
4. The freight quotes in our estimator are tied into our account so they are the actual rates we get. If you win more than 1 auction of course the freight cost per pallet will be cheaper when we combine the shipment into one.
5. Local pickups Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm at 1375b Adams Rd Bensalem, PA. 19020. Weekend pickup by appointment only.
6. Our email is email@example.com. Phone number is 215-383-9009.
7. All auctions are final and as-is. We do our best to accurately and honestly describe the products in the auction to eliminate guessing and uncertainty.
Our goal is to create a superior auction experience. The ability to calculate freight cost before bidding was a very important feature when some other auction platforms don't offer shipping at all. We also try to palletize similar items and take the time to spot test and give a more detailed description.