1900 Bike LED Lights for parts/repair
You can pick up from our Bensalem, PA location for free or we have excellent freight rates which include residential and lift gate service. We also offer a shipping calculator to estimate your shipping costs so you know the shipping costs up front before bidding. Of course you can always set up your own shipping as well.
Product Weight: 165 lbs
Pallet Weight: 195 lbs
Pallet Dimensions: 24" (D) x 40" (W) x 36" (H)
Here are approximately 1900 bike LED lights with batteries. Most of these come with the silicon enclosure, they pop out easily but the silicon helps with vibration. Some will work, most will not. We were able to charge a few up and the lights are super bright so it's likely most of the LED lights and circuit boards are fine but the batteries inside are bad. They can be charged with a standard cell phone usb charger. Overall there is a lot of value here especially if you add your own batteries. LED lights like this for bikes can be really expensive so there is a great opportunity here for someone who wants to add maybe an 18650 to these and use a new enclosure or shrink wrap. The ones we tested did bright, less bright, and flashing mode. The LED lights in these are bright enough to where is hurts your eyes a little if you stare at it which is a good thing because these will be very visible for anyone having it on their bike. At the very least, even if most of the batteries are bad, the lights and circuit boards are very worth it.
Note there are likely a little more than 1900 of these. We weighed 12 per pound of the ones with the silicon and 16 per pound for the ones without the silicon. Most of these have the silicon. 1900 is a lower estimate, there are likely some more than that.
1. You must create an account or sign in to place a bid. This is to ensure the integrity of the auction.
2. Popcorn bidding is enabled to eliminate last second bids. If a bid is placed last second the time of the auction will extend for 2 minutes. If you get outbid last second you will have 2 minutes to place another bid.
3. If you win the auction an email will be immediately and automatically sent to you. If you want to set up your own shipping just choose local pickup.
4. The freight quotes in our estimator are tied into our account so they are the actual rates we get. If you win more than 1 auction of course the freight cost per pallet will be cheaper when we combine the shipment into one.
5. Local pickups Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm at 1375b Adams Rd Bensalem, PA. 19020. Weekend pickup by appointment only.
6. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone number is 215-383-9009.
7. All auctions are final and as-is. We do our best to accurately and honestly describe the products in the auction to eliminate guessing and uncertainty.
Our goal is to create a superior auction experience. The ability to calculate freight cost before bidding was a very important feature when some other auction platforms don't offer shipping at all. We also try to palletize similar items and take the time to spot test and give a more detailed description.