16x Winston 3.3v 260ah Lifepo4 Prismatic Cells - 13.73kWh
You can pick up from our Bensalem, PA location for free or we have excellent freight rates which include residential and lift gate service. We also offer a shipping calculator to estimate your shipping costs so you know the shipping costs up front before bidding. Of course you can always set up your own shipping as well.
Product Weight: 310 lbs
Pallet Weight: 350 lbs
Pallet Dimensions: 24" (D) x 40" (W) x 20" (H)
This auction is for 16x Winston 3.3v 260ah 858wh Lifepo4 prismatic cells. All of these cells have at least 3 volts. Some have minor swelling. These are used batteries recovered from mobile applications. They are not capacity tested. These will cycle just fine, they are not self discharging, and they are perfect for solar storage. We would anticipate them testing between 60-80% capacity but again these are not tested for capacity and there is no guarantee for capacity. We guarantee you receive them with good voltage, will charge and discharge, and have little to no swelling. After testing you should charge each cell to 3.6v to top balance before making your series/parallel connections. Then add a BMS.
M12 bolts not included.
1. You must create an account or sign in to place a bid. This is to ensure the integrity of the auction.
2. Popcorn bidding is enabled to eliminate last second bids. If a bid is placed last second the time of the auction will extend for 2 minutes. If you get outbid last second you will have 2 minutes to place another bid.
3. If you win the auction an email will be immediately and automatically sent to you. If you want to set up your own shipping just choose local pickup.
4. The freight quotes in our estimator are tied into our account so they are the actual rates we get. If you win more than 1 auction of course the freight cost per pallet will be cheaper when we combine the shipment into one.
5. Local pickups Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm at 1375b Adams Rd Bensalem, PA. 19020. Weekend pickup by appointment only.
6. Our email is email@example.com. Phone number is 215-383-9009.
7. All auctions are final and as-is. We do our best to accurately and honestly describe the products in the auction to eliminate guessing and uncertainty.
Our goal is to create a superior auction experience. The ability to calculate freight cost before bidding was a very important feature when some other auction platforms don't offer shipping at all. We also try to palletize similar items and take the time to spot test and give a more detailed description.