13x New Solyndra 182w Solar Panels + 28 Mounts - 2366w - San Francisco Area
Note: This auction is for local pickup ONLY. Pickup location is Sebastopol CA, 95472. This is about 1 hour north of San Francisco. During checkout select local pickup for no cost shipping. After payment is received, email us at email@example.com with the time you are available for pickup and we will email you back the address. You are welcome to set up your own freight at your own risk. We are not responsible for broken panels during transit and all items must be inspected before leaving the property.
The seller has a forklift and can help you load your truck or trailer. A 5x8 Uhaul utility trailer is very cheap. Pallet weight is 1000 lbs. Dimensions are 91" x 46" x 33" tall. We do not recommend stacking the pallets.
These panels are still in the original crates and never used. They have been sitting unused for 10 years. You also get 28 mounts.
The last 3 photos are some photos of the 210w panels we had last year that sold out.
This is 13x 182w solar panels for a total of 2366w of solar.
THESE SOLAR PANELS ARE MADE OF CYLINDRICAL SOLAR TUBES. THE SOLAR PANEL CAN HANDLE UP TO 130 PMH WINDS WITH NO NEED FOR ANCHORING OR BOLTING THEM TO YOUR ROOF. THESE ARE SUPER EASY TO ASSEMBLE, THEY SIMPLY SNAP ONTO THE MOUNTS.
YOU JUST WANT THEM TO BE MOUNTED 6-12" OFF THE FLOOR SO IF IT SNOWS THE SNOW WILL FALL THROUGH THE SOLAR TUBES.
EACH LITTLE TUBE IS A 85V TUBE SO EVEN IF 1 TUBE BREAKS YOU'LL STILL GET 97.5% OF THE OUTPUT. ALSO IF YOU PAINT YOUR ROOF A GLOSSY/REFLECTIVE WHITE COLOR YOU WILL GET A HIGHER OUTPUT.
THESE MODULES ALLOW FOR SNOW TO PASS THROUGH DUE TO THE DESIGN. IF YOU HAVE A FLAT ROOF THESE ARE PERFECT. ALSO CAN JUST GROUND MOUNT THEM FLAT TOO. WE EVEN HAD CUSTOMERS MAKE A FENCE OUT OF THESE. JUST REMEMBER THEY ARE GLASS SO DON'T MAKE A FENCE IF YOU HAVE DOGS THAT WILL JUMP ON THE FENCE. PERHAPS A FENCE AROUND A CHICKEN COOP WOULD BE COOL.
Solyndra 182 Watt 85 Volt Solar Panel, Dark
Manufacturer Part Number: SL-200-182
200 Series Solar Panel Mounts Require No Tools
Light weight and simple installation means fast projects and low cost. The 200 Series requires no tools for installation. The light weight panels install without penetrations or array grounding, making this the easiest and fastest-to-install rooftop solar system yet. Ideal for older or “value engineered” buildings, the low distributed roof load is 2.8 pounds per square foot. Snap together mounts dramatically lower labor costs and shorten project times for large rooftop solar installations. This minimizes business disruption and makes moving the system for future roofing, retrofit or ownership changes a simple process.
Improved light collection makes the 200 Series our most powerful panel yet, especially when combined with a white, “cool roof”. Individual panels are rated as high as 220Wp.
Lower LCOE and Increased ROI
The ease of installation, low balance of system costs and power of the 200 Series provides significantly lower levelized cost of electricity and contributes to high returns on investment for the customer.
- Maximum System Voltage: Universal design 1,000V (IEC) & 600V (UL) systems
- Dimensions Panel: 2.28 m x 1.09 m x 0.06 m
- Height: 0.36 m to top of panel on mounts
- Mounts: Non-penetrating, steel-reinforced, high performance engineered plastic
- Connectors: 4 Tyco Solarlok; 0.20 m cable (standard MC4)
- Series Fuse Rating: 24.4 Amps
- Roof Load: 13.9 kg/m2 (2.8 lb/ft2) panel and mounts
- Panel Weight: 31.8 kg (69 lb) without mounts
- Snow Load Maximum: 1,850 † Pa / 1,200 Pa (38.6 lb/ft2 / 25.1 lb/ft2)
- Hailstone Impact: 25 mm, 7.53 g at 23 m/s per IEC 61646
- Wind Performance: 208 km/h (130 mph) maximum self-ballasting with no attachments
- Operating and Storage Temp: -40˚C to +85˚C
- Normal Operating Cell Temperature: 44˚C at 800 W/m2 , Temp = 20˚C, Wind = 1m/s
- Certifications/Listings: UL1703, IEC 61646, IEC 61730,CE Mark, CEC listing, Protection Class II Application Class A per IEC 61730-2, Fire Class C, MCS/BRE(UK)
1. You must create an account or sign in to place a bid. This is to ensure the integrity of the auction.
2. Popcorn bidding is enabled to eliminate last second bids. If a bid is placed last second the time of the auction will extend for 2 minutes. If you get outbid last second you will have 2 minutes to place another bid.
3. If you win the auction an email will be immediately and automatically sent to you. Select local pickup then email us after payment with a pickup time. Sales@batteryhookup.com.
4. The freight quotes in our estimator are tied into our account so they are the actual rates we get. If you win more than 1 auction of course the freight cost per pallet will be cheaper when we combine the shipment into one. This auction in particular is for local pickup only.
5. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone number is 215-383-9009.
6. All auctions are final and as-is. We do our best to accurately and honestly describe the products in the auction to eliminate guessing and uncertainty.
Our goal is to create a superior auction experience.