Used Schneider Xantrex XW6048-120/240-60 Inverter - 6000w 48v #2
You can pick up from our Bensalem, PA location for free or we have excellent freight rates which include residential and lift gate service. We also offer a shipping calculator to estimate your shipping costs so you know the shipping costs up front before bidding. Of course you can always set up your own shipping as well.
Product Weight: 122 lbs
Pallet Weight: 152 lbs
Pallet Dimensions: 24" (D) x 40" (W) x 24" (H)
Here is your chance to get a great deal on a super high value 6000w 48v inverter from a premier brand. We had a solar professional test this to confirm it works.
This unit is just missing the one small cover which does not effect the operation (shown in photos)
This module worked perfect as an off-grid inverter and it also recognized the grid. It did not feed back into the grid because that is how it was programmed. So right now, for sure you can use this as an off-grid inverter. If you want to feed back into the grid you will need to program it and change that setting. An xw system control panel that plugs into the bus will allow program changes or if you know how to factory default these that would work too. Basically this is fully functional but since it was programmed to use off-grid and we didn't have the system control panel we couldn't test the back feed feature. There is no signs that it wouldn't work and we assume with confidence that this is a fully functional unit as we did test all the features that were enabled.
In our photos we show the datasheet. You can also look up this model online for more information. If you need a legitimate, quality, name brand 6000w inverter for a 48v set up this is the one you want.
1. You must create an account or sign in to place a bid. This is to ensure the integrity of the auction.
2. Popcorn bidding is enabled to eliminate last second bids. If a bid is placed last second the time of the auction will extend for 2 minutes. If you get outbid last second you will have 2 minutes to place another bid.
3. If you win the auction an email will be immediately and automatically sent to you. If you want to set up your own shipping just choose local pickup.
4. The freight quotes in our estimator are tied into our account so they are the actual rates we get. If you win more than 1 auction of course the freight cost per pallet will be cheaper when we combine the shipment into one.
5. Local pickups Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm at 1375b Adams Rd Bensalem, PA. 19020. Weekend pickup by appointment only.
6. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone number is 215-383-9009.
7. All auctions are final and as-is. We do our best to accurately and honestly describe the products in the auction to eliminate guessing and uncertainty.
Our goal is to create a superior auction experience. The ability to calculate freight cost before bidding was a very important feature when some other auction platforms don't offer shipping at all. We also try to palletize similar items and take the time to spot test and give a more detailed description.