333x 3.2v 10ah Lifepo4 Cells - 42 Modules - 10.66kWh
You can pick up from our Bensalem, PA location for free or we have excellent freight rates which include residential and lift gate service. We also offer a shipping calculator to estimate your shipping costs so you know the shipping costs up front before bidding. Of course you can always set up your own shipping as well.
Product Weight: 190 lbs
Pallet Weight: 270 lbs
Pallet Dimensions: 48" (D) x 40" (W) x 24" (H)
This auction is for 42 Lifepo4 modules. They were recovered from electric riding lawnmowers. All of the batteries have good voltage. A few cells will be soft from removing tape but likely less than 10 cells out of the 333 cells will be like that. Each pack is made of 3.2v 10ah lifepo4 cells. 39 of the packs have 8 cells in parallel. 3 of the packs have 7 cells in parallel. You should test each pack and top balance before building your new packs. These should have a lot of cycles left. You likely cannot separate the cells in parallel so you should keep them in the configuration they are in.
The modules are 7.5" x 4" x 2.5" and each module is 4.5 lbs.
Cells say HK 3.2v 1260J0.
1. You must create an account or sign in to place a bid. This is to ensure the integrity of the auction.
2. Popcorn bidding is enabled to eliminate last second bids. If a bid is placed last second the time of the auction will extend for 2 minutes. If you get outbid last second you will have 2 minutes to place another bid.
3. If you win the auction an email will be immediately and automatically sent to you. If you want to set up your own shipping just choose local pickup.
4. The freight quotes in our estimator are tied into our account so they are the actual rates we get. If you win more than 1 auction of course the freight cost per pallet will be cheaper when we combine the shipment into one.
5. Local pickups Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm at 1375b Adams Rd Bensalem, PA. 19020. Weekend pickup by appointment only.
6. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone number is 215-383-9009.
7. All auctions are final and as-is. We do our best to accurately and honestly describe the products in the auction to eliminate guessing and uncertainty.
Our goal is to create a superior auction experience. The ability to calculate freight cost before bidding was a very important feature when some other auction platforms don't offer shipping at all. We also try to palletize similar items and take the time to spot test and give a more detailed description.
Note: If the shipping estimator does not appear below click here. Sometimes our auction app prevents the shipping estimator from loading. The weight of this pallet is noted in the description above for reference.