2900W Danfoss DLX Series Grid-Tie Inverter 50hz
This is the deal of a lifetime! You will not find a better deal for UL/CE listed inverters. This is a one time deal, when they are sold out you'll end up spending thousands more on similar UL/CE listed inverters.
This one is 220-240v/50hz so good for connecting to the grid in Europe, Australia, Asia, Africa, ect. To check if your country runs on 60hz or 50hz click here. This is what you need to properly grid-tie your solar and/or battery system.
You will need between 230-480v in solar or batteries. You can configure your solar panels or batteries in series to meet those voltages so you can reach the amazing efficiency of 97.2%!
Here are brand new in the box 2900W Danfoss DLX grid-tie inverters. These are true high quality, built to last, and UL listed inverters. These are overstock from NATO. They are waterproof and brand new in the box. Some boxes may be distressed from being stacked on a pallet but they are sealed with good padding and absolutely brand new. The boxes weight is around 65 lbs.
Installation Manual click here.
User Manual click here.
DC Electrical Properties
- Maximum Input Current 16.5A
- Start Voltage 230V
- Max DC Input Voltage 500V
- Peak Power Tracking Voltage 230V - 480V
- Number of MPPTs 1
- Operating Voltage Range 230V - 500V
- Polarity of Ground Either
- DC Disconnect Yes
- DC Terminal Quantity 3
- Includes Fuses for String Inputs No
- Max Rating for String Fuses data not available
- Rating of Included String Fuses not applicable
- DC Input Wire Gauge Range data not available
- Integrated DC Arc Fault Protection No
AC Electrical Properties
- Rated Power Output 2900W
- Compatible Utility Voltages 208V, 240V
- Peak Efficiency 97%
- Weighted Efficiency 96.5%
Maximum Output Current 14A (208V)
- Max OCPD rating data not available
- AC Disconnect No
- AC Input Wire Gauge Range data not available
- Sleep Consumption 1W
- Standby Consumption 0W
- Height 24in (610mm)
- Width 13.9in (353mm)
- Depth 6.1in (154mm)
- Weight 41.9lb (19kg)
- NEMA Enclosure Rating NEMA 4
- Cooling Method Natural Convection
- Ambient Temperature Range -13°F - 113°F (-25°C - 45°C)
Warranties and Compliances
- Compliances UL 1741
- CSI Listed Yes